I want to fulltime in Calgary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree, but this my home so I spend the money to do it right. After all the thread is full time living.

You're the one who called us all negative....we are just realistic...what you are doing is nowhere near what the OP was talking about doing. It's not even a fair comparison...Pretty sure you would agree that doing it the way the OP mentioned in not only unrealistic, but also dangerous.

Graderman52 said:
I agree, but this my home so I spend the money to do it right. After all the thread is full time living.

Graderman we would love love love to talk to you, I think we are even looking at the RV park in Cochrane that you're talking about. We're having a hard time finding information from the people who are out there doing it and know what they're talking about.

If you're willing to lend us some of your time and knowledge we'd love to learn more from you, we could even go for a coffee or drink if you're up for it. My email is [email protected]

- Erin & Cam
(sorry about hijacking this thread - I see no way to PM people)

deucesarewild said:
(sorry about hijacking this thread - I see no way to PM people)

just click on the nickname and there will be 'Send PM' on the left hand side

frankazoid said:
just click on the nickname and there will be 'Send PM' on the left hand side

Hi Frankazoid,

I must not have enough posts yet because I am not allowed to send PMs.

My suggestion would be build one of those tiny homes on a trailer. You can have far superior insulation and heat with wood for the winter. Your budget is a problem though. From what I have read it would cost about $50,000 to build here in Canada. It's a better option for you.

I didn't think winter Rv'ing in Canada was really possible but I parked next to a couple that have been doing it in northern(ish) Ontario for a year...the have experienced -38 degrees and are quite happy with the situation. There is a cost though, he has a Mobile Suite.

So it is possible to do it comfortable..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom