In need of RV help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cqtoothman

On January 13 of this year my RV, my home suffer TVed a,fire.  The damage done by this fire was mostly contained to the back bedroom, the bathroom and the ceiling. I am in need of building materials, paint, screws, plastic sheeting, window dressings and linens. I am in the process now of ripping out the burned materials and then will start the rebuild. I am very much in need of help. Im out here alone and struggling just to keep my head up. My RV is a 1989 Ford Econoline Leisure Craft. Any extra materials; bedding, linens, paint, flooring, cleaning, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  Anyone wanting to help with labor would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you for your time reading this.

Sorry to hear of the loss you incurred. I doubt if it would be practical for most of the people here to get materials to you (where are you?), so your best bet is to ask for donations locally.  And post yor locale in case some of our members are in fact near to you and want to help.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry to hear your situation.  This group is very generous, but we are spread out literally around the world.

Please give your location. 

We are always willing to help by sharing our expertise such as how to fix a given item or where to find a certain part.  Please ask any question you may have.

Good Luck with your "project"

If you are  near Lake Havasu

I have a garage full of tools and can find some of the parts you need.

I will be out of comission for a few days however.

HueyPilotVN said:
If you are  near Lake Havasu

I have a garage full of tools and can find some of the parts you need.

I will be out of comission for a few days however.
Better make that a few WEEKS!    Supervisor duty ONLY!

Back
Top Bottom