In the whore house again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
At the risk of again attracting the wrath of one or two forum members who believe we're "professional puppy makers" ...

Chris and I were the 'guardian home' for a thoroughbred cockapoo via a breeder's program. We agreed to take appropriate care of Gabby, a wonderful female cockapoo, and to allow her to be bred. This was an almost 5-year process, with Gabby having three litters, following a 'false pregnancy', and we were given the option of returning Gabby to the breeder or giving her a permanent home. This was a no-brainer.

Gabby's third litter was comprised of five boys and (last out) one girl named Zoey - named by our grandkids, who named all pups in all 3 litters. The breeder was begging us to be a guardian home for Zoey, but we did not want to repeat the experience; We really didn't like what the process did to Gabby. The breeder, wanting to continue Gabby's line, came back and asked if we'd do just one litter, and we agreed.

Yesterday, I took Zoey to the breeder's home for her first session. It didn't work, so the breeder switched to "Tucker", a male cockapoo who bred with Gabby for two of her litters (not the one containing Zoey). Just like with Gabby, it was "wham!" - love at first sight. Today was the second session between Zoey and Tucker.

Several folks with whom I had appointments were told "I'll be late because I have an appointment at the whore house". The reactions were quite amusing, and I had to explain the details.

Wow...with this thread title and the other "Sex" thread title things are really heating up under the shade tree 8).

A little while ago I sent a text to my other half, who is currently visiting family out of state: "Honey, all this sex while you're away is making me very tired".

All my life I have had rescue dogs. We couldn't keep the last one from running off if he got off his leash. He ended up dead on the road. So I decided to get a pup from a breeder so that I would know how big he would get, what he was going to look like and maybe know how he was going to behave. We ended up with a Cockapoo. He was just a pup in the picture. He's 9 months old now. And we love him. He brings a lot of joy. BTW We met with the breeder at her house and saw the family.

Attachments

• Kona reduced.jpg
    Kona reduced.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 35
Den Socling said:
BTW We met with the breeder at her house and saw the family.

Always a good idea to meet the parents to make sure you meet with their approval.  ;)

Potential families of pups we've helped bring into the world usually come to our house with the breeder. They meet Gabby (the Mom, soon to be Grandmom) and the entire litter. Some/most pups quickly attach themselves to the visitors, although the breeder makes the decision on who gets which pup; She goes through a process to match pups with the characteristics she sees in the new owners.

Den Socling said:
All my life I have had rescue dogs. We couldn't keep the last one from running off if he got off his leash. He ended up dead on the road. So I decided to get a pup from a breeder so that I would know how big he would get, what he was going to look like and maybe know how he was going to behave. We ended up with a Cockapoo. He was just a pup in the picture. He's 9 months old now. And we love him. He brings a lot of joy. BTW We met with the breeder at her house and saw the family.
Funny we should meet over here. ;D This is my other passion.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom