inflatable boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking about boats, anyone have ideas of how to attach two kayaks and two bikes to a 2006 Winnebago view?  I saw one co in New York makes carriers to fit specific rvs but it's pricey. I was wondering about other options.

I understand you've already ordered.... so I'm late to the conversation

But my wife bought an inflatable kayak once, from sharper image.
It was ok to knock around in as in just staying close to the end of a dock or in a swimming area... but wasn't worth a flip for going anyplace.  It didn't track well at all, bent in the middle, just wasn't very good

I still have it in the attic but no doubt the heat has killed it by now.

Just providing another option: I recently purchased an inflatable Kaboat (hybrid kayak and boat) to use while fishing with my kids. It?s a Saturn Kaboat SK385XL from boatstogo.com. We love it so far, and best part is that inflates/deflates and fits in a bag that will fit in most car trunks. It inflates in about 12 minutes via hand pump, holds up to 900 lbs, and is 13 ft long. Also is 18 inch wide inside the boat which is wider than most kayaks. At a little over $800, it was a great deal! Holds two adults comfortably, or one adult and two kids. Again, just providing another option. We love ours and it?s very portable!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom