Intellitec display

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Voyage

hello
My intellitec display panel in my coach not showing anything  main board is ok No fault  checked wire from main to display  and have 12volts and 9.7volts on data line.
However when I plug display board in data volts drop to 3.7 volts
Should I assume display board is bad and replace it
00-00903-250
Mark looking for direction

Mine has gone blank a few times over the years.  Each time,  I unplugged the network-type cable from either the inverter or the back of the board.  Wait at least one minute,  then re-connect, and that apparently re-booted the Board.

Try resetting the main unit board by removing DC power to it. Often, disconnecting shore power and turning the battery disconnect to Off will do that, so you don't have dig into it to disconnect wires.  Intelletec says to repeat this as many as 5 times if the initial attempt(s) is not successful.

I don't think you can determine anything useful by checking voltage on the data cable. It's a digital signal rather than analog.

Hello thanks for responding
I tried that disconnected all power
Shore batteries inpluged converter
Powered back up with all breakers off
Same result nothing to display

Smart energy management system model 620 in a 2006 winnebago 50 amp

Could be a dead display or loss of the signal via that lan-type signal cable.

I'm assuming your EMS is functioning ok, i.e. power is getting through normally and the only issue is no status display.

Thanks for manual I've read it over and over to check voltage points powered down all units and powered up with breakers no changes display still blank
That's why I think it is the remote display board

https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/f260/smart-energy-management-system-not-reading-50-amp-power-250362.html

Read this thread. After reading this, my electrical and computer design engineer son had one of his company's board technicians do a similar repair for me on my board. I was able to source a replacement board when I had this problems years ago, but have kept the repaired board as a back up.

Clayton

Back
Top Bottom