Introducing..........me!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gaylemike

I'm Mike and my wife is Gayle.  This is my third RV and her first. My late wife and I had two RV's when our children were young all the way up to when they graduated and went off to college and marriage. It was by far the most fun our family could have and amazingly enough we traveled in 47 of the 50 states and saw things that would have cost minimum of three or four times to vacation like we did. My kids still talk about it and they are all in their late 30's and early 40's. When I lost my first wife, I knew that eventually, if I found a woman that would have me (chuckle, chuckle), I would have to buy another RV to travel. Now it's my desire to take my present wife to places that she has only read about. Thanks and God Bless

Welcome to the forum, Mike & Gayle!  I'm one of those 30-somethings (almost 40 ;)) who camped with my grandparents and was forever affected... leading my wife and I to buy our first RV over 10 years ago to give our kids that experience.

Feel free to browse our extensive forum archive, jump into any ongoing conversations, or post new questions of your own as they come up.  You have a lot of RV experience to share with others!  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom