Introducing ourselves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCWagner

Hello! We are joining this forum in hopes to find information on current motor homes and to share our experience with different brands. We hope to help future buyers from making the same smart decisions and not end up in the situation we currently are. It is time that these motorhome companies are held to their word and we all are safe in our units.
Jeff & Cortney

Good morning and welcome to THE RV FORUM.

We are anxious to hear your story.  There are a lot of stories here that likely mimic yours.  The more we share the better we become in dealing with the issues.

Welcome aboard!

We have owned a Monaco, Tiffin Allegro Bus which we traded for 2015 Newmar London Aire graciously traded to 2015 Newmar Essex. The problems we have had with the Newmar products is a story to be desired. At this point, we are looking for other 2015 Newmar owners. Anxious to hear the good & the bad.

Welcome to the forum.  At one time we all have had a story or two.  I can tell you that I have problems with my Jayco and regret the purchase.  However, I am determined to make the best of it and keep on camping. 

Many good people here that can give some great advice. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foogie
Back
Top Bottom