Inverter comm loss when master off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember that on the step too, something got stuck and killed the battery.  I just don't remember what it was posted under

Both switches on my coach are off but the light on my OBDll reader is lit.  I doubt that's a big draw, but I wonder what else might be drawing my chassis battery down.

Multiple things bypass the chassis battery disconnect switch, e.g. the electric step motor, the LP and CO gas detectors, and probably the ECM (engine computer) memory. These fall into the category of safety devices or functions necessary to restore operation in the future.

John and Brad, if you find that post, please repost.  It's likely more than a Winnebago issue.  The steps on our Pace Arrow failed to retract twice when we started out.  Fortunately the DW caught it.  The on-off switch seems to have a mind of its own.   

garyb1st said:
John and Brad, if you find that post, please repost.  It's likely more than a Winnebago issue.  The steps on our Pace Arrow failed to retract twice when we started out.  Fortunately the DW caught it.  The on-off switch seems to have a mind of its own. 
On Winnebago units, the step extension and retraction is initiated by a magnetic reed switch on the entry door, the steps stop retracting or extending when the monitored step motor current exceeds a predetermined value.

Back
Top Bottom