Is taking out carpet a good idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of us who want a wood laminate, what product do you all suggest? We will be leaving the original ceramic tile in the kitchen and bath, and also the carpet in the master. Just looking to replace the carpet in the lounge...and we do have a slide in the lounge. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bought ours on sale at Home Depot. We used the type without the attached backing as the added thickness was a consideration with the slides. See my reply to your other question re: slides. You will also have to consider the transition between the various types of flooring that you are leaving in place.

For those of you who have replaced the carpet I have a question - did anyone replace the carpet on the hump between the captain's chairs?

Also where's the pictures?

There is a substitute of carpet which is available in different form "rugs". There are rugs which is specifically designed for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen drawing room etc. so I would like to suggest you instead of going for hardwood flooring try this rugs like jute rugs, sisal rugs etc.

Well,hell yes. We redid ours and used bambo wood it is so light./26 ft.  class c added 38 pounds 1/4 thick and ruber molding.Looks so nice

The natural fibre rugs are great- if you have shoes on. Sisal- which originally was made from coconut husks is pretty abrasive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big Mark
Back
Top Bottom