Is there a way to prevent campfire smoke from coming into trailer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Come down to Florida and camp where I live. I have lived here full time for three years and I have yet to smell a campfire. I have only seen one campfire in this park.

My wife love camp fires but she also suffers from the smoke. She uses a antihistamine  eye drop and pill and it helps her feel better

rebelsun said:
In which case maybe the management could help you out, by either letting you move sites, or to have the other camper move.

I know up here in New England, camping an entire weekend and having a campfire every night goes together like popcorn at a movie. I think it would be a little much to ask a neighboring camper not to have a fire and it would be a little much for management to ask a camper who is all set up to break down and move. They should try everything they can do to accommodate the affected camper.  IMHO.  Boy am I going to get trashed now.  :eek: ::) :'(

Rene T said:
I know up here in New England, camping an entire weekend and having a campfire every night goes together like popcorn at a movie. I think it would be a little much to ask a neighboring camper not to have a fire and it would be a little much for management to ask a camper who is all set up to break down and move. They should try everything they can do to accommodate the affected camper.  IMHO.  Boy am I going to get trashed now.  :eek: ::) :'(

thats my point

"What im saying is campfies and camping are sort of hand in hand and you cant control what others are doing -unfortunately  - so it becomes an inherant risk unless you want to run around a 600 campsite campground and police everyone any more than you can control which way the wind blows and if it rains making the wood wet , and here where you will have snow in a few days people like to have fires"

and try telling it to a camper when we got 10 inches of snow last night - everyone has a fire going - im not unsympathetic as my wife has asthma. all you can do is try to stay out of the smoke as much as possible yes its unfortunate but realistically there is nothing you can do - sorry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
watt100
Back
Top Bottom