Is this a Class A or C motorhome? (pic)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joezeppy said:
Looks like something B.A. would have built on an episode of The A-Team".

And I think that's exactly WHEN it was "built"... when that show was on the air, mid-1980's or so.  And it (the bus) hasn't moved since.  It certainly doesn't look street legal, but I guess it's qualified to sit in a field.

Am I the only one who finds this post a bid odd.  A non-indtroductory post with a link.  A link that I clicked.  :mad:  In retrospect I'm not sue I should have opened it.  Please you computer savvy guys, ease my mind. 

Gary, the link is safe and does go to photobucket.com, a legitimate photo sharing site.  It is odd for a first post and the poster hasn't been back since.

Very seldom would merely clicking a link or receiving a suspicious e-mail cause you a problem.  It's when executable attachments/files are opened and installed that your computer might be affected in some negative way.  And most operating systems and anti-virus/anti-malware programs have pretty updated protection against those files now too.

Ned said:
Gary, the link is safe and does go to photobucket.com, a legitimate photo sharing site.  It is odd for a first post and the poster hasn't been back since.

Photobucket has gone downhill and i am in the process of abandoning it for the same reason.

Looks like they might have been preparing for the Zombie apocalypse aka Resident Evil or Walking Dead style. Would be interesting to see the entire bus

scottydl said:
Very seldom would merely clicking a link or receiving a suspicious e-mail cause you a problem.  It's when executable attachments/files are opened and installed that your computer might be affected in some negative way.  And most operating systems and anti-virus/anti-malware programs have pretty updated protection against those files now too.

I would not bank on that - there are plenty examples of driveby downloads that only need a link - exploits in PDFs, flash, Java, even JPGs etc. can and will download and execute automatically just by visiting a webpage. Some of the gnarliest exploits in recent times have been PDF and Flash exploits that spread in just this way.

Scrolling towards the bottom of the page will reveal they are trying to sell you something.

A cheap attempt at advertising.

Tells me that they have a lot to learn about running a business.

I would not deal with such amateurs.

Dog,  what are you talking about?  I was on vacation last year in Homer, Alaska doing some Halibut fishing and spotted this thing out in a ship bone yard. 
My pics are hosted on Photobucket.

If anyone is trying to sell you something, it's from Photobucket, not me personally.  Loosen the chin strap on your till foil hat.

Tony Rumore
Inola, OK

Links like that can be dangerous.

They slip a script in them to obtain your IP address and any other info they want when you click it.

I am always weary of things like this.

I like the antlers that are inside shown at the bottom of the wind shield.  Steering antlers?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iec-telecom
Back
Top Bottom