Issues with toilet on Sportsmen KZ 20RBT Hybrid trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

heidibb

Hello!

This is my first post and I'm hoping someone knows what we should do about this!

We are on our second year with our travel trailer and still feel VERY new and unknowable when it comes to what to do when things go wrong. We store our camper over the winter to keep it out of the snow (we live in NH), but prior to storing this year, we did NOT winterize correctly and only put some of the Pure Power drain liquid in each of the drains. NOTE > our storage place is indoors and is kept at about 50 degrees, so I figured a full winterizing was not really necessary. I totally assumed adding the drain liquid was the right thing to do, but now I'm thinking it really was not!

Well, when we got our trailer out of storage, we noticed there was a leak behind our toilet. We unhooked the toilet and took a look and there doesn't seem to be any cracks or anything wrong with the parts behind the toilet. We ran water through everything and drained it all out. There doesn't seem to be any water in any of the pipes, but we STILL have a leak coming from behind the toilet even when it's not hooked up to water.

I'm trying to figure out what to do and avoid taking it in to our local Camper's Inn. They charge a ton of $$ and take a long time. We also want to be self-sufficient and learn how to do these things ourselves.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

There is a vacuum breaker built into the flush valve on the toilet. My best guess is that's what's leaking. They are easy to replace.

Same thaut.  The toilet valve assembly.    Easy to replace  I also installed a **** off on the toilet water supply whial I had it all.appart

Back
Top Bottom