Itasca cover step cable routing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bholander

The cables that open and close the passenger side step cover became tangled and now I can't figure out how to re-route them. Anybody got any suggestions? Would appreciate feedback as usual...If it's not one thing it's .....oh, never mind!

I have a PDF file that shows how to properly rig the Kwikee Step-Well Cover. Would gladly e-mail it to you, if you want.

Could you also email me this pdf file as well...(I have a PDF file that shows how to properly rig the Kwikee Step-Well Cover. Would gladly e-mail it to you, if you want.)

Thank you.
you can email it to me @ [email protected]

I have a PDF file that shows how to properly rig the Kwikee Step-Well Cover. Would gladly e-mail it to you, if you want.
I just saw your post on the PDF file for the Kwikee step-well cover. I know it was a while ago but if you still have it and are willing to send it to me I would appreciate that. Thanks RVMRR
[email protected]

I just saw your post on the PDF file for the Kwikee step-well cover. I know it was a while ago but if you still have it and are willing to send it to me I would appreciate that. Thanks RVMRR
[email protected]
Hi Red thanks for getting back to me so fast. I think something must have gone wrong cause there was not a PDF attachment. The email is correct. If you don’t mind please try again. Thanks RVMRR

Back
Top Bottom