It's official. I HATE WINDOWS 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Chromebook suffices nicely for the computing needs of a large segment of the population. Just because it's not for everybody does not mean it is useless or deficient. Some people can use sports cars o maybe a Smart Car, while others may need minivans or pick-ups or even a Class 8 truck.

Pantharen said:
and Chromebook IS NOT a real computer.. You cant do Jack sh.. on them, except browse the web, and read emails.. You cna't play online games, as you cannot install unityplayer, you can't do your work stuff, as they dont run MS Office.. Chrome Book is like having a laptop Cell phone, its ok in a pinch, but int he real world a Laptop works better..
Well clearly you have never used a Chromebook so there is no point in trying to explain it to you. However my Windows laptop is suffering from a severe case of neglect for the last two years so Chromebook must be doing something right. And I have said it many times in the past, Chromebooks aren't for everyone.

SeilerBird said:
Well clearly you have never used a Chromebook so there is no point in trying to explain it to you. However my Windows laptop is suffering from a severe case of neglect for the last two years so Chromebook must be doing something right. And I have said it many times in the past, Chromebooks aren't for everyone.

well Clearly you must know everything about me...  So discussing anything with you is pointless.. because you already know everything right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anewvisionllc
Back
Top Bottom