Jayco 2004 10x Quest Permanent 10 Gallon Fresh Water Tank and Connections

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Runrisecamper

Hi, does anyone know what this supposed to look like and how the water pipe connection should be? I am new to this camper and it seems the freshwater tank was removed. Thanks in advance.

tempImageLiUmeH.jpgtempImageJJAOIC.jpg

looks like that goes to the water pump. On my old Jayco pop up, that line went to the kitchen sink where a hand pump pulled the water from the tank.

looks like that goes to the water pump. On my old Jayco pop up, that line went to the kitchen sink where a hand pump pulled the water from the tank.
Yes. It goes to the kitchen sink. And there is also a 5 gallon portable water tank on the camper that connects to the hand pump too.

this should help you. water system is on page 31.

Thanks. I already have this manual. I am trying to find a picture or diagram to show what is missing there so I can purchase parts to bring it back to factory condition.

i dont know exactly but can say safely that you need four elements for the new tank. a fill, a vent, a dump and a feed to the pump.

sometimes the vent is incorporated into the exterior fill assembly. a dump maybe incorporated somewhere off the pump feed line from the tank. in any case, setting this up should be fairly easy with some planning. good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom