Joined the RV world 2weeks ago, 2 trips and 1500mi later...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife tried talk to text once. "We are having eggs for dinner" became "Shaving legs for dinner" which confused me a bit, ha ha.

Humanaquarian said:
I don?t think I?ll be using the talk to text function, but hey, live and learn.
Darn it, I was gonna try that. Not sure it would like my Scottish accent though. ?

I presume your outings went reasonably well. Look forward to your "real" update ?

Betty Brewer said:
I really tried to give your shakedown summary a read,  but I could not.  I wonder if  you say  PERIOD at  end of sentences will it add punctuation?  I also wonder what happens if you say "new  paragraph"  to  add  space between print. I sense  you had a great time and have stories to tell but with the format you've selected, I fear most of us may miss  your experience and the effort  you put into telling it.

There is  nothing like a good proofread before a post!

As for punctuation, you're exactly right, at least on an iPhone.  You say it, for example, like this:  "Hello friends period".  "Happy Easter exclamation point".  "Did you have a nice weekend question mark". 

Not sure about the "new paragraph" thing.  I know that "return" doesn't work.  I'll have to try it when I'm not sitting in an office with a bunch of people around.  They already think I'm off my rocker.

FunSteak said:
As for punctuation, you're exactly right, at least on an iPhone.  You say it, for example, like this:  "Hello friends period".  "Happy Easter exclamation point".  "Did you have a nice weekend question mark". 

Not sure about the "new paragraph" thing.  I know that "return" doesn't work.  I'll have to try it when I'm not sitting in an office with a bunch of people around.  They already think I'm off my rocker.

You have rockers in your office? Sweet!

hey, no worries mate, I get scolded for my wighting's all the time. I did loose my coffee when your shades got a haircut ( I think) any way, keep on keeping on. :))

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThiWanderer
Back
Top Bottom