JUDGE JUDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you appear on Judge Judy's show if you were called

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Yes If Plantiff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes If Defendant

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No if defendent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
garyb1st said:
Not a fan of the show, but am truly amazed at what so many Americans find interesting on TV.
Agree - I know everyone has different tastes but I just can't see the attraction of these shows. And so many shows start out ok but morph into reality shows. We started watching "American Ninja Warrior" a couple of years ago and I found it quite interesting watching the contestants make it through the challenges. Now, it's all about who has the best/worst sob story or who can put on the biggest show. Every contestant has to have a gimmick.  It's all about the drama! Stopped watching it.

I think if I wanted to speed up the often backlogged small claims court process, I would offer the other party to my case private binding arbitration with a mutually agreed on arbitrator rather than a public spectacle with an arbitrator that's more interested in ratings than fairness and the law.

When I was in the hospital after my DVT, stuck in a semi-private room, the room-mate was a Judge Judy fan.
It was a blessing when the Doc ok'd me getting up and walking around. I could skip the show.

Oldgator73 said:
Might not be much fun. When we lived in Vegas they were shooting the show Circus of the Stars. My kids and I went to be ?audience members?. Long, mostly boring day. For each act there were many takes and a lot of discussion between takes. They did pass out popcorn and I got to be within an arms length of Brooke Shields.

You thought being next to Brooke Shields was boring!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am312
Back
Top Bottom