Just found the forum and checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richandtd

http://i.imgur.com/JLl6nsel.jpg
Retired USN 1995 21yrs drove 1.5 million miles in a big truck with wife co driver now retired. We have a 07 ram 3500 drw 4x4 diesel 4 door 8' bed with a 98 fleetwood caribou 11m truck camper. Looking to visit all the places in the 48 states that you can't even see from the windshield of an 18 wheeler. Looks like a good form here. So far we have only driven 270 miles with the TC and got 15.24 MPG bringing her home at 55 MPH.
Edit: Fixed link.

Welcome!  This is a great group of RV veterans, and I bet you can offer a lot of valuable info on how to "get around" certain places in big ol' vehicles.  :D

Welcome Rich. I'm still an active trucker. I know the routine. And I love Boston Terriers! Personally, my DW and I prefer bigger dogs. But my grandparents had BT's and they were great furkids.

Like scottydl mentioned, feel free to offer your experiences and tips. There is also a "trailer load" of info available on this site. Take some time to explore.

Have fun.

I'm from the Grand Rapids MI area went to Allendale High School and did the delayed entry program in 1974 having 18th birthday in boot camp.  Life is so interesting and this spring I'll be back in GR visiting my family

Richandtd said:
I'm from the Grand Rapids MI area went to Allendale High School and did the delayed entry program in 1974 having 18th birthday in boot camp.  Life is so interesting and this spring I'll be back in GR visiting my family

Get out of town!  :eek:  ;D
We're old neighbors! Been in and around the GR area all my life. Grad of Kenowa Hills. Lived in Kentwood, Walker, Plainfield, GR, and Wyoming. Wife is from Marne. We're still here. Going to be a few years before I can do what you're doing. But thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom