Just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lucas874

Hi everyone..I just joined today..waiting for camping season to begin up here in NH!

Welcome to the RV Forum and thanks for joining us.  Please look around, ask questions, check out the library, and join in on any of the ongoing discussions.  Hang in there Spring is coming. ;)

Hi Lucas, I am looking forward to camping again this year also.  WElcome to the boards, lol.  I'm brand new myself but wanted to welcome you and at the same time apologize for hijacking your thread.  I really don't mean too, just am having a problem here.

I know I read here there are no dumb questions, but this one does indeed feel  a little on the "dumbish" side.

I  can't see how to post a new thread here!  I obviously am logged in, because I can respond, I see my name up there, I just for the life of me do not see the "new topic" button. 

I have look all OVER this computer screen and don't see it! I must be going blind. 

Can any of you friendly folks help me out here?  Thanks so much.  Nice to meet ya Lucas.  Thank you for letting me ask the dumb question in the middle of your introducing yourself. Again, I'm so sorry.  Especially because the new topic I wanted to ask about is another dumb question!

Allie,

Click the Resources button in the toolbar above and scroll down to Forum navigation tips for tips on how to navigate and use the forum.

You obviously figured out how to reply to a topic. You need to be looking at a message board, not reading a message or topic, in order to start a new topic. Choose one of the message boards from our index page.

Allie said:
Hi Lucas, I am looking forward to camping again this year also.  WElcome to the boards, lol.  I'm brand new myself but wanted to welcome you and at the same time apologize for hijacking your thread.  I really don't mean too, just am having a problem here.

I know I read here there are no dumb questions, but this one does indeed feel   a little on the "dumbish" side.

I  can't see how to post a new thread here!  I obviously am logged in, because I can respond, I see my name up there, I just for the life of me do not see the "new topic" button. 

I have look all OVER this computer screen and don't see it! I must be going blind. 

Can any of you friendly folks help me out here?  Thanks so much.  Nice to meet ya Lucas.  Thank you for letting me ask the dumb question in the middle of your introducing yourself. Again, I'm so sorry.  Especially because the new topic I wanted to ask about is another dumb question!

Go to the top of the, you will see a a stepped organization of the forum.:  Forum Community; RVing Message Boards; Introduce yourself; Post Reply.   Click on Introduce yourself which is the section title.   That will take you to a listing of the messages in the section.  On the right side of the top of the list is a bar labeled NEW TOPIC.   Left click on that and the new message form will appear.  Start writing.

If you have a question on a specific subject, do not post it here, you will get a better response in the section that applies to your problem or type of RV.   If you make a mistake do not worry, a staff member will move it for you.

Where is the emoticon for slapping your hand on your forehead?  Thank you so much Tom and Carl for walking me thru this.  The homeschool forum I live on is just a little different then this.  I THINK I've got the hang of it now.  Now how do I erase the evidence of looking like the dummy? lol.  Thank you so much for you help.

No problem Allie. These various forum software packages all have their idiosyncrasies.

Where is the emoticon for slapping your hand on your forehead?

That would be one that many of us here could use. We have a similar saying here that many of us associate with: HFWPOH (hit forehead with palm of hand).

Thank you Tom for letting me know I'm not the lone dummy here. I guess that's called being HUMAN. :)  Anyway, thanks for being down to earth and humbe, willing to be identified as a dummy too so I don't feel so bad!

You're definitely not alone Allie, although we don't call it being a dummy, and I learn something new here every day.

We are about 30 minutes East of Manchester.  We have it pretty good location wise.  I can be at the ocean in 20 minutes and up in the White Mountains in 45.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are about 30 minutes East of Manchester.  We have it pretty good location wise.  I can be at the ocean in 20 minutes and up in the White Mountains in 45.

That sounds so nice...color me jealous!  You've got the best of both worlds between the ocean and the mountains. I've never been to New England but would absolutely love to go.  My sister and her family spend most of their summers near Proutsneck Maine.  I need to take my family and visit them there some time.

Lucas I want to apologize again for starting that conversation on your thread.  I  didn't know how to start a new one of my own, only how to respond to one.  I sure am sorry about that.  Not a good feeling to have started a thread and see some responses on it only to find out somebody just took over!  I appreciate the fact that you were not rude about it.  I got the rocket science figured out now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom