King dome problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The solution is spelled Travel'r! I've got a King Dome I removed from this unit to install the Wingate unit. $100 plus shipping for the whole thing (working when removed). Delivery inJune.

Ernie

Different Dome. Same issue. Different solution...

Take this ultra expensive TV service that really provides no value to me, Which still runs commercials every few minutes even though they promised NO COMMERCIALS back when they first launched.  Which I will admit provides more channels than I can watch but I already have that problem.. Which advertises "Only our Expensive Subscription Service lets you stop, Rewind, Record in two (or more) different rooms, start watching in one room, continue in another, finish in a 3rd,  Or download to portable hardware for watching anywhere"

Take that and re-position it..

By the way.. all those advanced that "only our expensive service" does...
Well, I pay less than $25.00/YEAR for an electronic program guide. and it lets me do all that stuff with my Dedicated DVR network.... Oh, IF I used the DVR's in "Vcr" mode.. I'd not need the electroinc program guide, but I'd need a TV-Guide and that.. Is more expensive. I do it all 2.00/month (rounded)  And I still have more TV than I can watch.

Back
Top Bottom