Kitchen sink fell into the base cabinet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Several years ago our kitchen corner sink in the S&B started to pull loose from the quartz countertop. I removed it, cleaned everything about three times and remounted with silicon. Not totally trusting my work or the silicon I fashioned two legs out of some old closet rod and mounted adjustable feet on them. Still standing.

The double kitchen sink in our 2021 Jayco Eagle 321 RSTS 5th wheel fell into the base cabinet.
eek.gif
1zhelp.gif

The wood piece that was holding the sink was only glued in. There's nothing to screw the loose wood piece to.

We're trying to locate a dealer that might be able to re-glue the piece. We'll be on the road for the next 2 months. Our longest scheduled stop at any one place will be 2 full days.

If we end up doing it ourselves what's the strongest glue we should use? Any other suggestions?wo

TI
We found an RV Dealer along our travel path who would take our 5th wheel in for immediate service,

Update on our sink problem. We found a dealer in the area to fix the sink problem. They had to remove the countertop to do the repair. It wasn't cheap but we are only four days into our two to three month trip. So goes the life of an RVer.

Find a counter-top installer and ask for the advice. They do this for a living and will know the proper adhesive for the materials involved, heck, I am sure they would do it for you in a lot less time.
Good luck
What a great suggestion! The RV dealer had to remove the countertop in order to reinstall the sink. Good advice but too late for us.

Last edited:
If they did good in a pinch, please post their into in the service and repairs section. Alway nice to have a go to place to look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom