Kitchen Sink - Vegetable Spray

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MicheleF

We have a 2010 Keystone Alpine, and the Vegetable Sprayer has basically disintegrated.  We have looked in a bunch of RV stores locally (Toronto, On) and are unable to find a replacement.  One store told us we weren't the first people to complain about the sprayer (not just Keystone owners though), and she's been unable to source a replacement head - or even a complete replacement.

I'm now forced to fill the sink using the headless hose, and perform countless contortions trying to keep it in the place.

Anybody else have that issue ever?

Michele

We used to have an 06 Keystone Springdale, it didn't come with a sprayer, we purchased a faucet set from Home Depot and cut a hole in the edge of the sink with a hole cutter for the sprayer. In my current rig we also replaced the faucet with a crookneck that has a pull out sprayer. I have never had problems using regular household faucets in RV's

We see them all the time in FL flea markets.  Long way from you but if you winter in the south, that may be an option.  Or if you have local flea's, you could check them out.  It appears that it is a problem as many booths display them. 

I'm not sure what yours looks like, bit I doubt if that sprayer is unique to any RV. You ought to be looking in plumbing departments or stores, not RV places. Should be a standard spray head. If you can't find a head with matching threads, replace hose and head. If that doesn't suit, replace the entire faucet with the type you like. We use a Moen faucet with a pull-out spout rather than a separate sprayer. Whatever rows your boat...

Back
Top Bottom