KOFA 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im going to hold off on KOFA for now. I havent been able to get things together in order to get on the road yet. I'll see everyone whos going at Q. Hoping to leave Friday.

We got in yesterday.  Sarge, I think the site is more like a mile and a quarter.  You'll see Kev's Tour with the solar up.  Same spot at last year. 

FYI, there are several RVs at KOFA, and no one has come by to chase any of them out. Some were here before we arrived yesterday, so my guess is they're not going to make anyone leave (probably because this is a no-fee area.) We are camped in the same spot as last year, about a mile east of 95 on Kings Rd. A few Forum members are here. Hope to see others soon.

FYI... A Ranger has driven by twice and just waived at us, so I'm pretty sure they're not going to be asking us to leave.

Kev

What have you guys got planned for tomorrow(Wed)?  The DW has a sight seeing trip planned for us today, but I thought that tomorrow we might cruise out and meet up with you guys.

Plans kinda come up at the last minute here.? As far as I know, people are just hanging around. We're gonna a head into Quartzsite today to take care of some business, but then back to KOFA right afterwards. C'mon out.

Kevin Means said:
Plans kinda come up at the last minute here.? As far as I know, people are just hanging around. We're gonna a head into Quartzsite today to take care of some business, but then back to KOFA right afterwards. C'mon out.
Oh I am jealous, wish we were there.  Hope you all have a fabulous time!  Have a margarita on me!!

Kevin Means said:

We'll be out mid-morning.  Took the Jeep on a trip to Oatman and back today.  Got back a few minutes ago, and I'm in the recliner and done for the day.
Used to be I'd hop on the Harley and take a 250 mile ride and still be able to party into the wee hours.  Not sure what happened there.  ;)

Alpena Jeff said:
Yea, us too Jackie. Wish we were there!
Hopefully not too long till you are out on the road. Best wishes for your last treatment, think its soon...

For those who aren?t able to get to southern Arizona, I thought I would post some pictures from Kofa. The saguaro cactus are the classic Sonoran desert cactus. The occatillo is budding out after the rain on Saturday, and the mountains are lovely.

Attachments

• 9065B4DD-11A2-45F8-8406-171C82730984.jpeg
    9065B4DD-11A2-45F8-8406-171C82730984.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 40
  • E2E69C12-9F3C-4D3C-84FB-AB3E96CD02B5.jpeg
    E2E69C12-9F3C-4D3C-84FB-AB3E96CD02B5.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37
  • F3BE31F6-D4C5-4160-A98A-DEC622D83DE2.jpeg
    F3BE31F6-D4C5-4160-A98A-DEC622D83DE2.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 40

Latest posts

Forum statistics