Lady gaga and Tony Bennnett

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't believe anyone was suggesting that Lady Gaga is not a top performer. I've never really understood some of her costumes, but have a high regard for her music and singing. My respect went up another notch when I watched a documentary on her, and listened to her explanation of what she tries to do with her music.

Thanks for the links. I missed Lady Gaga's Oscar performance, but had read it was good. IMO not as good as Julie Andrews' rendition in the original movie though.

She seemed a bit awkward, like she didn't know what to do with her hands. But wow, what a voice.

I'll take Gaga over Swift any day.

Lookup Angela Kaset and listen to 'Jones for You' if you can find it.  (Angela wrote 'Something in Red' for Lorri Morgan.)

Sweet lady with an amazing voice.  No gimmicks, no stage explosions, just talent.

Tom said:
If I can sing as well as either of these guys when I'm their respective age, I won't complain, although the audience might throw stuff at me  :(

Just found the thread.

Tom, I gotta ask...
Would you be upset if you were on stage with a couple dozen granny panties thrown at ya?  ;)

[quote author=denmarc]I gotta ask... Would you be upset if you were on stage with a couple dozen granny panties thrown at ya?  ;) [/quote]

LOL Mark, I could say 'it's not unusual'  ;D

Back
Top Bottom