leveler stopped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ste1148watt

2005 Itasca Horizon with HWH leveling system. RR leveling jack stopped extending. Will not extend automatically or manually. Worked fine at last stop.
Any suggestions on where to start looking for problem is appreciated, all other levers work fine.

Each leveler position has a hydraulic line and a control valve, so the best bet if that valve stopped working. Locate the reservoir/pump and the control valves will be adjacent.

Which model leveling system? This will help you identify your model. Being a 2005 I suspect you have a 610 central-ground system, the control box size and configuration helps with ID. Gary is right, each jack has its own solenoid and valve, and the newer models operate in pairs, to prevent twisting the frame. When the rest of the jacks are extended, does the light come on for the RR jack too?

Your tank and solenoid manifold is under the front steps. If you haven't accessed that before, there is a screw(s) that hold down the middle step. Once the screw(s) is removed, the step is hinged and will raise giving access. Check the wiring on the solenoids, make sure they are all in place.

Which model leveling system? This will help you identify your model. Being a 2005 I suspect you have a 610 central-ground system, the control box size and configuration helps with ID. Gary is right, each jack has its own solenoid and valve, and the newer models operate in pairs, to prevent twisting the frame. When the rest of the jacks are extended, does the light come on for the RR jack too?

its a 625 system. they extend in pairs . The down light does not come on. Control panel is AP 30126

After the other levelers extend the system (pump) continues to run until I stop it manually,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasondenman
Back
Top Bottom