Lippert leveling Jack system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HikerBob

We have a 2016 Thor hurricane 31s. We are in a big trip right now for another 12 weeks. The bolt broke on the motor to the pump. There is only one bolt holding the motor on. We need to get it fixed. There's some pics showing the missing bolt. I want to take the motor off to to get out the broken bolt. My question is if I take out the other bolt is the motor an assembly by itself or does it fall into pieces? The bolt looks like a 5 mm by 160 mm long. Where can I get this? Or should I just buy a new pump? 1000001480.jpg

I can second the advice about Lippert support. We had our leveling system stop us cold too. Frustrating but their help is useful. Caveat, if in trying to solve the problem you have to go do/check something know you won’t get the same person. Make sure to get a case number.

The bolt is a standard hardware item, so can be purchased anywhere that has a good selection of metric bolt sizes. But I'm not familiar with that motor so not sure what might happen if you begin to disassemble it. Lippert would have bought the pump as a component and married it to the pump. It looks like those two are just mounting bolts, passing entirely through the motor housing to the pump, so removal should not be a problem. But I don't know that for a fact...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom