Location of Blend Door for AC on 1994 Winnebago Warrior 25RU

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drflem1246

Renewing this Winnie ... charged AC ... works when engine is cold ... slowly the dash air becomes warm ... put new inline cut off valve in the 5/8" hose to the heater core ... wire tied the value closed so no coolant getting to heater core ... hence by logic (yes, I know, logic is a poor strategy but what can I do) ... the only other thought I had was the blend door open ... but getting hotter as the engine warms up and blend door is a stretch ... so ... experience or best guess or theory will all be gratefully appreciated ... and many thanks for the assist ...

Last time asked for help on LED and polarity solved ... life and the journey of completing this project are good ... very good ... dr flem ...

Are you doing all of your testing while parked? Mine will do the same thing while parked, but cools normally while driving.

yes ... always parked ... inside is pretty barren ... removed seats, carpet, vinyl, etc., ... so once that is finished I'll get the opportunity to drive and see what happens ... thank you for your reply ... dr f

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom