Looking at a Storm 33Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jg210302

Hello all,
I already have a Toy Hauler and now I am looking at a class A Storm 33Q... Do any of you have any experience with these models or any suggestions before I take the plunge? The reasons for the Storm are as follows:L
1. Length / Space on my driveway 2. I have 3 kids and the drop down bunk is key (we don't want a bunk house) 3. Price Point versus quality...

Thanks,
Jeremy

All I can say is make sure you look at the other comparable modes so you can look and compare fit and finish compared to the price point.  Have you looked at the Thor ACE and Winnebago Vista line up as well? I think they are comparable in the price point area.

We went from a 39' Raptor Toy Hauler to our Winnebago 35J (bunkhouse) and couldn't be happier with the change.

Fleetwood makes a decent RV, so it should be fine if the floor plan suits you. Still, it's good to compare others, just in case you might find something more suitable.

I am not sure but I think all of the Fleetwood Storm models have 30amp service and only one A/C. I really love the floorplan of the 33Q but have not been able to find out if you can get 50amp service and two A/Cs. I wondered if you have found the same thing?

dabrooks said:
I really love the floorplan of the 33Q but have not been able to find out if you can get 50amp service and two A/Cs. I wondered if you have found the same thing?
With a good Energy Management System you may not need 50amp service for two A/Cs.  At least in our Sightseer we have the dual A/C, 30amp plug in service and a 50amp generator. We've camped in 110 degree weather with our 30amp service and the EMS managed to balance the load between the two AC's  I don't know if the storm has the same option, but the 30amp service isn't the Achilles heal to a dual A/C system.

Back
Top Bottom