Looking for 1991 THOR (of America) Chateau Travel Trailer Owner's Manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marobinson

Hi,

New here and learning.  Just bought an old travel trailer  THOR Chateau 21'  1992 model.  Everything is working, just want to ensure I understand all the systems.
If anyone has a owner's manual I can either pay to copy or a link to one online, that would be great.  Called THOR.  They said it was made by THOR of America, and they are out of business.  Curious that the motorhome line by THOR is Chateau as well.  Regardless, they do not have any information and suggested I post here. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum!

I will gladly send you my manual for my Dutchman Grand Junction FW.  It is likely more accurate describing your TT than it is my FW!!!
Owners manuals are often so generic as to be nearly useless.

Manuals for the main components are readily available on line, i.e. refrig, furnace, water heater, toilet, converter and power panel.
Questions about any of these or other systems may be asked here and we will help.
For general education about campers, read lots of threads here, go through our Library articles and ask lots of questions.

If you need to know how to empty waste tanks, start a new thread and ask.  Problem with windows?  Ask.

Back
Top Bottom