Looking for a passenger side windshield

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dfish66

1988 Winnebago Elandan
Found one from Coach but was wondering if there is a used parts option for this.
The crazy part is, this is for someone who lives in Denmark and owns this RV.
I live in Colorado and I'm trying to find one and have it shipped over to him.
Coach was running around 600 without overseas shipping cost.
Any info on the windshield would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

1988 Winnebago Elandan
Found one from Coach but was wondering if there is a used parts option for this.

Thanks,
Dave
Unfortunately, salvage yards are usually hesitant to pull windshields due to the high incidence of breakage. New may be your best option. $600 plus shipping doesn't sound bad at all. The new windshields for our 2001 GBM Landau were $3700 each side installed.

Makes sense.
Local windshield guy told me that when they installed those windows it was forever.
I think the coach window avenue is the way to go. Thanks for the response
Cheers.

It was $1260 to replace a windshield half on my American Tradition way back in 2008. Bigger & taller than an Elandon windshield, but the labor would be similar. Yes, most of them are glued in.

I should have added that Progressive paid every dime of the replacement cost, with no noticeable increase in my premiums.
And it was recorded as a claim. Even having a rock chip repaired is a claim against your insurance today; at least with Progressive Ins. If doubted, call Progressive and ask.

dfish; many auto glass installers will not work with a used windshield/windscreen in Europe. Used windshields can be purchased from a MH salvage yard such as ColawRV in MO, and Visonerv.com in KY. RV Salvage and Surplus Outlets - used RV parts

Last edited:
1988 Winnebago Elandan

Thanks,
Dave
Check out what foreign resource coach glass has, most of the glass is produced over in Europe. I worked for their automotive division ten years ago

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g-man911
Back
Top Bottom