looking for a site in or near to FREMONT CALIF.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wally12

My daughter has recently suffered a major medical issue and my wife and I are looking for a site in or close to Fremont Ca. to move our 30' 5,er in order to be close to her. I expect to be in the area for several months. As a senior with a access pass a State Park would be nice but we really need to be with in 30 minutes distance or so. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Within 30 minutes of Fremont might depend on the time of day. Del Valle Regional Park near Livermore would be like a state park.

A better (closer) option might be the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, just 10 miles or so north of Fremont off I-680. However, I see that they have the county fair coming up June 20 - July 8.

Other options would be further away &/or on the other side of the bay.

If you're prepared to drive a little further/longer, there are numerous RV parks on the California Delta. See this file in our forum library.

Best wishes for a successful recovery for your daughter.

Check rvparkreviews.com  A quick look there shows mobilehome parks in San Leandro and San Jose that may fit your needs.

Good point Lou. There are several mobile home parks in Milpitas, virtually next door to Fremont.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TessInBandon
Back
Top Bottom