Looking to help and learn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ammodog

Been a recreational hunter and fisherman most of live, with camping up to 30 days at a time, Been in sales as a Chevron Jobber for fuels and lubricants for the past 6 years and now am in the RV Biz as a salesman in Central Oregon.

I have learned a ton in the last 3 months and am trying to learn more. I Figure a ACTIVE Forum like this is a great starting place!!!!! Glad this place is here and I am looking forward to reading many of these posts!!!

Lee
Bend Oregon

Hi Lee and welcome to The RV Forum.

Bend, OR is well known in the RV world as the prior home of Beaver, later acquired by Monaco who consolidated manufacturing in Coburg, OR.

Yes Tom, I had lived here 10 years ago and had family working at the Beaver plant, now they are just a service center here. I am working for the largest RV dealer in central Oregon and they carry 12 manufacture brands with each having 4 or more models.... Makes for lots of learning....

My Parents are full time RVers and they are driving a 2008 Beaver Motor coach.

Welcome to The RV Forum, Lee. My parents are former full-timers who settled down just down the road from you in La Pine.

Wendy said:
Welcome to The RV Forum, Lee. My parents are former full-timers who settled down just down the road from you in La Pine.

Great place! Lots of fishing, I think they have about a foot of snow right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeRob
Back
Top Bottom