Lookout below!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like there were 2 woman. One was thrown out an the other I think rode it down in the passenger seat.  She was seriously hurt.

As I have had a lot to do with such things, I am surprised that the falling Jeep did not have better roll protection. 
At least the dog is OK.

Matt

Matt_C said:
I am surprised that the falling Jeep did not have better roll protection.

https://www.screencast.com/t/EnzXfUBn
Looks to me like although the door frame is bent in, the roll cage around the front seat (green arrow) is still intact, at least at the point it passes through the video.
I'm not sure if the rear part of the roll cage is shown by the orange arrow or if that's something else, but if it is, it looks intact, too.
I wonder how many more impacts it took before it passed in front of the camera, and how many more before it finally stopped. Kinda looks lit it's a long way down.

Horrible accident.  I guess this is another case of the seat belt breaking and allowing the passenger to be ejected.  Cause we always wear a seat belt while driving on 4x4 roads.

It is tragic when people get hurt doing things like this. I have no idea the skills or circumstances so this may be out of line.

It seems too often that people think, "If I can afford the payments, I can do this."

Off roading, boating, motorcycling, shooting guns, and even RV-ing.

Basic training and an understanding of the limitations and risks goes a long way...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom