lost 12 volt dc at refrigerator 97 fleetwood flair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelmat4

first of all thanks for all the help in the past

but a new problem sorry to say  we have a dometic 2607 in it  and had it parked in our drive  getting ready for a trip with the refrigerator  running  and found it was not working can not find a fuse for it other then on the board itself  but lost all 12 volt  so the question is does any body know where the 12 volt comes from that is in back of the unit at the 12 volt power block i can not find any fuse for it

thanks for any and all help
Angelo

I can by no means be considered an expert on this and I don't what you have tried so far but I would assume all of your power is coming from you fuse panel.  if your fuses are not labeled the first thing I would do is take a test light and test all fuses and see if one has blown.  next I would cycle all of the breakers turn them of and back on again it's been my experience that sometimes a breaker can trip and not be noticeable I would also take a test light and check to see if I am getting power and ground at the unit actually that should probably be the first step 

good luck

ps remember that is from a laymans point of view i'm sure someone else will post a more experienced point of view

There should be a fuse panel associated with your main circuit breaker panel.  Maybe just to the left right, behind a small panel cover.  The refer fuse should be in there.  The fuses may. or may not, be labeled.  Check them all.

Just a thought "I can not find a fuse except on the board itself"

There are several fuses  On the MAIN control board there are 2 or 3 fuses.. one is 12 volt One is 120 volt and the optional is a 25 amp 12 volt as I recall (not sure of size) this optional is only on 3-way power units.

There is an IN-Line fuse (12 volt) external to the main board

There may also be a fuse on the Connections (Terminal) board bottom center of the unit.

PLUS. as others have said..... THe master fuse panel inside the RV

Oh, the main control board is behind a black cover on the lower left on my Dometic. (Outside)

We helped you, now you can help us.  Tell the world where you found the bad fuse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom