Low cost panels - anyone know about these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John From Detroit said:
Wowl. several offerings on that page for less than $1.00/watt.. Interesting

Alas. I do not have the weight rating to add solar panels at this time.. Working on that.

Really?  Are you THAT close to max?  Panels are mostly fiberglass and aluminum.  These ones, at just under 35 lbs each, aren't that heavy.

Frank.

Frank B said:
mals:

I am super happy with my solar install, and the panels are just what I needed. [...] As to quality, yes, I am happy with that too. [...]
So, yes, I can heartily recommend the panels. 

Frank.
Frank -

Thanks so much for the reply, and the link to your installation thread. It will be another great resource as I plan out my system. Good to hear that they are working well for you, and that you didn't have any buyers remorse when you opened up the too good to be true sounding panels.

I'll be sure to post an intro post in the welcome area of this forum now that I've found it. Hopefully some of the projects I've done over  the past 3 years will be as helpful to some others as your's have been for me.

-mals

mals said:
Frank -

Thanks so much for the reply, and the link to your installation thread. It will be another great resource as I plan out my system. Good to hear that they are working well for you, and that you didn't have any buyers remorse when you opened up the too good to be true sounding panels.

I'll be sure to post an intro post in the welcome area of this forum now that I've found it. Hopefully some of the projects I've done over  the past 3 years will be as helpful to some others as your's have been for me.

-mals

Pay close attention to posts from Kevin Means as well. He is the resident expert here, and an all around good guy.

Back
Top Bottom