Maiden voyage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WA2YLY

Hi all
Peg and I had our maiden voyage last week with new trailer.We visited Lancaster pa.
It was a learning experience.Took my first shower and no hot water.Bypass valve was in wrong position.Peg woke me up and said kit sink was backing up.We have a separate tank for galley.That was when i found out my sewer hose was to short.Im wondering if i need some 2x1 fitting for sewer?I want to purchase new cover.Gutter spouts stick out in each corner and im concerned about them poking holes in corners.Guess i should remove the screws that hold spouts before installing cover?So thats it for now
Bob &peg

Sounds like you had a typical shakedown cruise!

If you have two sewer outlets, you'll need a sewer hose wye so you don't have to keep moving a single hose back and forth.  I'd get one with sewer hose flanges for easier breakdown and storage.

Instead of removing the downspouts, it might be easier to slip some foam rubber over them before putting on the cover.  A short section of foam pipe wrap should work.

They make gutter spout guards to protect your cover.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/rv-cover-rescue/108004&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&scid=scplp108004&sc_intid=108004?utm_campaign=SC_Shopping_High&affiliateid=6313&gclid=CjwKCAjw2ZXMBRB2EiwA2HVD-NNi3Br72fBV8HjzK_Vd1_7RlsbZvpXFxbAqwt_jJ8Vonve-0PXqwxoCGmQQAvD_BwE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhoehn02
Back
Top Bottom