Mark on pre-travel day; On the road: & the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing & Antique Cars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm new at RV Forum so I'm thinking this is the place where I can post our travels and experiences. (If not, I'm sure an admin will let me know. :)) Anyway... We've started recording our journeys via YouTube. It's been fun and I'm learning a ton about being a Creator!
This video shows Mark on pre-travel day, what I do to help him navigate at fuel stops & then the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing & Antique Car Museum! The Don Garlits Museum is pretty neat but I honestly enjoyed the adjacent Antique Car Museum! It has more than antique cars!
Enjoy Your Day!
Mark & Gail

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum frowns on YouTube links for personal vlogs. It is considered advertising. You can find the rules under “Forum News.” You can put URLs in your signature and profile though.

Commercial advertisements, ads for information exchange (petitions, surveys, questionnaires), and soliciting for funds. 'Associate links', such as amazon associate links, that pay a commission are considered commercial advertising, and such links are not allowed.

If your channel is not used for commission then this is allowed, but not if you are promoting, advertising and earning from it.

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your travels. It's a wonderful country. 😁

Commercial advertisements, ads for information exchange (petitions, surveys, questionnaires), and soliciting for funds. 'Associate links', such as amazon associate links, that pay a commission are considered commercial advertising, and such links are not allowed.

If your channel is not used for commission then this is allowed, but not if you are promoting, advertising and earning from it.

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your travels. It's a wonderful country. 😁
Oh okay. Thank you for your guidance. We don't make commission off our channel. We're not near that big, but I received another reply from someone on this forum, too. I don't think I'll share our story. I don't want to upset anyone.
Thank you and have a great day!

There's nothing wrong with posting reports on your RV travels or tips about how you handle common RV needs. In other words, things that are of general interest to the other members here. We all like to see & hear what others are doing with their RVs. But this site isn't here to provide a video distribution channel or to solicit subscriptions for your videos on other sites.

Here's a bit more guidance from rules:

Links to personal web sites and blogs.

We have no issue with links to non-commercial personal web sites and blogs. However, these links should be placed in one of two locations:

(a) Visit your Profile and insert your link in the field Website URL. At the same time ensure you enter something in the field Website title. These actions will result in a 'globe' icon appearing beneath your avatar in forum posts. Folks can roll their cursor over the globe to see the title of your site and, if they click on the globe, they'll be taken directly to your site.

(b)Put the URL in your signature line.

Links (URLs) that are primarily intended to invite visitors to other sites and are not in direct response to the subject matter of the thread are unwelcome here and will be removed by the forum staff.

I suggest putting a link in your profile.

There's nothing wrong with posting reports on your RV travels or tips about how you handle common RV needs. In other words, things that are of general interest to the other members here. We all like to see & hear what others are doing with their RVs. But this site isn't here to provide a video distribution channel or to solicit subscriptions for your videos on other sites.
Got cha. Thank you, Gary. I’m now trying to figure out how to remove it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom