Married 47 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Tom and Chris and congrats with your 33 th. anniversary.
To all the other youngsters you better start catching up. Mimi and I will have our 58 st.  in March and we hope to become 81 and 80 in March and Aug.
We are planning to attend the hop skip jump and Moab providing if we can get reservations for Moab. This maybe the last honeymone trip in the Dynasty.

Mimi & Chris

Thanks Chris and Mimi, and congratulations to you both. I tell folks that it's tough keeping up with you two (in more ways than I can name)!

Yesterday the doorbell rang, and we had a very pleasant surprise. A nearby florist delivered a nice flower arrangement, sent by some very thoughtful friends.

Nice touch with being serenaded by 4 guys!!

Aye, and it would have been even nicer if I'd been one of the four. Unfortunately, I'd just joined the chorus, and wasn't 'qualified' (by the Music Director) to participate in the "singing Valentines" program. But it was very much appreciated by Chris (and her colleagues).

Congrats, Tom & Chris. It will be 49 years for Nancy & I come Oct 4.

And "golden wedding anniversary" congratulations to Richard & Linda and Don & Maryann as well! 

So many long-time-weds. We have quite a few years to get anywhere near 50 years.

If we add up mine, Lorna's, and ours, we have well over 50 years :D

Happy Anniversary, Chris and Tom.  May you have many more happy years together!

Ardra and Jerry

Congratulations to all you newly weds. If my wonderful wife and I make it to the end of July this year we will celebrate 65 years together. Plus we knew each other a couple of years before getting hitched.
I was in the service when we were married. I always tell people when asked that, she chased me until I either had to go AWOL or marry her.

Jerry

Best wishes to you both Tom. We will reach 43 years of testament to Sue's endurance in June. ::)

Congrats Tom!
The queen and I have been together 40 years. Married 36.
It all started when I knocked on her parents door and asked if she could come out to play.....

I've been married a total of 36 years, at least a few of them happily. Being only 56 years old limits me from having been married for very much longer. I did trade out in the middle for an upgrade. Our anniversary is Valentines Day.

Ken

my wife and I have been married for 35 years ..... (many of them good).

I just realized how to relate to 50 years of marriage...as I heard  ABC news say, tonight is the 50th anniversary of the Beatles debut on the Ed Sullivan show

And they said it wouldn't last........

Tom.    CLASS !!!!!!!

To all congratulations!!!!!!

Holy Cow 42 years where did the time go?  I guess it is true what they say "time fly's when you are having a good time"

I think I'll wake up the bride and renew our vows......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garwaldo
Back
Top Bottom