Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas from Barney Arkansas .....Home of.....Well my MIL...It won't be a White Christmas but it will be a cold and rainy Christmas. But the wife is Happy to be home with her Mom so all is well.

Be safe in your travels and stay warm 8)

Merry Christmas from Scotland.

I wish everyone good health, and days filled with love and laughter in 2019.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope each has a joyful time, and remembers the Reason the the season!

kdbgoat said:
remember the Reason the the season!
[/quote
:))

Merry Christmas all my RV cyber friends.  Thanks for any and all the help you have given.  Hope everyone can spend some time with family  :)

Gizmo100 said:
Merry Christmas from Barney Arkansas .....Home of.....Well my MIL...It won't be a White Christmas but it will be a cold and rainy Christmas. But the wife is Happy to be home with her Mom so all is well.

Be safe in your travels and stay warm 8)

We spent last Christmas in Shirley, AR.  It's a lot nicer in Quartzsite, where we are this year.

Merry Christmas, all!

I also wish all a merry Christmas.  and a happy new year or whatever holidays you celebrate this time of year. May Peace, Love, Joy, Health and Harmony be with you all the days of your life.

Would you like to wish the entire world MERRY CHRISTMAS.. WTWW radio (We Transmit World Wide) on multiple frequencies including 5085KHz at night

833-390-5085

This is an answering machine. Record your MERRY CHRISTMAS and if they have time they will play it over the radio.. WORLD WIDE.

For the full list of frequencies (I know they are doing this on transmitter 2)
WTWW.us then click on the Schedule link.

Good organ music on Sat evening. though the time may be a bit off (Like 5 minutes or so) they use a fuzzy clock.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.  May the new year bring you all good health, continued friendships, love and safe travels.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!  Hope you all have a wonderful 2019 filled with joy, peace, good health, happiness and great camping!  Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas to everyone here and all your loved ones!
May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the coming year and always!
God Bless!!

Merry Christmas Day to all and a wish and hopes for a Healthy and Happy '19 to everyone out there and a continued thanks for all the wisdom and advice shared!!!!!

!enjoying the fun and sun no. of Albuquerque!!!!!

Wanted to wish everyone all the Blessings of the Christmas season.  May you all have safe and wonderful holidays with friends, family, and the great outdoors.  And, may 2019 find you healthy and successful in all your endeavors.

God Bless
Linda Ellis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abrown666
Back
Top Bottom