Metal-to-metal noises coming from HWH slide on '07 Allegro Bus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hugh37

While I continue to wait for an HWH tech to return my call, I'd be interested in knowing if other '07
Allegro Bus, 40ft., QDP, owners have experienced very annoying "metal-to-metal" sounding noises coming from both the front and rear of the HWH front passenger slide (MN AP37917 Spacemaker).  To me the noises appear to come from the metal crossmembers, clanking together.  I've ruled out the problem being in the three rollers.  Many thanks to any of you who have an answer for me.

I was having a problem with my HWH jacks. I called and like you are experiencing, I had to wait for a call back. They did tell me to give them a contact phone number and that they would call back later in the afternoon, which they did (I had called them 2 times, on different days) and both times they did call back later in the day). I was at the Winnebago GNR in July and stopped at the HWH facility in Moscow Iowa to have the Jacks fixed. While I was there I talked to some of the people ( various MH's..Prevost, Allegro, Winnebago, etc) who were there getting things worked on (Jacks & slides) and everyone I talked to had a very positive opinion about HWH. I also had a very positive experience with the HWH people at that facility.

Back
Top Bottom