Military RV Parks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see Veterans day and commercial Veteran discounts as a big "thank you" for your service. (especially if they throw conditions on to it).  It's a marketing tool just like Mothers day.

I went almost 40 years before anyone ever even said 'Thank You' for my paltry 3 years of service.

How much is being a Veteran worth to our government ?    It doesn't even qualify you to set foot on a military campground. 

You guys should milk your retirement benefits for all you can...you worked for it.

IMO..,  those Military RV parks must be a very nice little lifer only retirement perk.  ;)    right ?

It's a "Military" rv park...not a Veterans RV park.

My point was,  just being a veteran doesn't count for much.  (even at Home Depot  :) )

catblaster said:
I would like to mention that our local ACE hardware gives 10% off, not sure if others do but the one I frequent does.
Mine does too but the prices are 30 percent higher than Walmart on similar items.  However, I do shop their sales and 'need fast' items as they are conveniently located.  I am all for local businesses but Walmart is no longer their enemy - Amazon is.

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom