Mini Rally in Central Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just called the Floridian, they now say they are not accepting any reservations at all.

I had no cell service at the Everglades (but data worked well)so this was the first chance I had to call them.

I am now calling other RV Parks in that area. Some need to call me back so I have my cell on. I will let you know when / if I have a place to stay up there.

I am trying for a full week starting on Dec 22, 2021.

-Don- Lake Okeechobee, FL

I have already called several RV parks in St. Cloud. They all say they are booked for the Xmas week.

Do you have any suggestions?

I have already called several RV parks in St. Cloud. They all say they are booked for the Xmas week.

Do you have any suggestions?

No, there are not many RV parks in central Florida. You could spend a few nights at the Walmart down it street.

Tom, you really know how to hurt a fellow, we are stuck here in NS awaiting some clarification about Donna's stomach problems, and exactly where our Travel Insurance stands with a Travel Advisory in place by the Canadian government.
Enjoy the luncheon, wish we could be there.

Ed

Tom, you really know how to hurt a fellow, we are stuck here in NS awaiting some clarification about Donna's stomach problems, and exactly where our Travel Insurance stands with a Travel Advisory in place by the Canadian government.
Enjoy the luncheon, wish we could be there.

Ed
I am sorry to hear about Donna. Tell her I am thinking of her. Are you not coming south this year? If you are let's get together for a luncheon.

Was it the WallyMart at:

4400 13th St, Saint Cloud FL 34769

Or . .

2125 Nolte Road, Saint Cloud FL 34772

-Don- Okeechobee, FL
Neither. It was the one at 11930 Narcoossee Orlando 32832. I live in a screwy city. My address says St Cloud. But the problem is I have to drive 15 miles through 2 towns to actually be in St Cloud. I really live in Orlando but my RV park is right on the border of Orange County and Osceola County and somehow St Cloud claimed us.

I live in a screwy city.
It's not just you. My house in Auburn, CA is north of North Auburn, too far north to be part of North Auburn, so it's just in Auburn, not North Auburn.

And Auburn goes way north of my place, well into the next county (Nevada County). My place is in Placer County.

And in San Francisco, the Central Police Station is well north of the Northern police Station (because Northern PD moved).

But if you think this is screwy, visit Japan where address can go 5, 6, 7, 8, 345, 218, 219, 9, 371, etc. on the same block.

-Don- Okeechobee, FL

Last edited:
I leave here tomorrow. I guess our plan will not workout all that well well when there is no reasonable place to stay.

But I can be at that Wally*Mart if you wish to meet me. I am not sure what time I can be there, but I should be able to let you know in a reasonable time after I leave here tomorrow morning.

Will anybody else be able to make it to the Wally*Mart at 11930 Narcoossee Orlando 32832 tomorrow (Wednesday, Dec 22)? Perhaps in the early afternoon sometime.

-Don- Okeechobee, FL

I leave here tomorrow. I guess our plan will not workout all that well well when there is no reasonable place to stay.

But I can be at that Wally*Mart if you wish to meet me. I am not sure what time I can be there, but I should be able to let you know in a reasonable time after I leave here tomorrow morning.

Will anybody else be able to make it to the Wally*Mart at 11930 Narcoossee Orlando 32832 tomorrow (Wednesday, Dec 22)? Perhaps in the early afternoon sometime.

-Don- Okeechobee, FL
Sounds good to me.

Back
Top Bottom