Mini Rally visits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chet18013

Full time in RV. Home is where we are parked
From time to time over the years, we have had a number of the RVForum members stop by for a visit. I have never kept a systematic log of these visits, and often wish I had done so. Well, I have finally started and have created a Blog to do so. Pat and Jim Dick stopped for three days this week and here's the link to the Blog. As other members stop by from time to time, I'll be adding to the Blog.

http://web.mac.com/chetparks/

User name: RVForumvisits
Password: RV4FUN

You will need the user name and password to get to the blog. It's case sensitive.

BTW, there's a photo there of Jim's new toy and the toad he had to get for it.

Chet18013

I get this error when trying to access that URL:

We're sorry but we can't find the iWeb page you've requested. It's possible that:
? The address was entered incorrectly. Check your spelling and try again.
? The .Mac member of this name has either created a page and removed it or has never published an iWeb site.
? There is no .Mac member of this name. If you'd like this member name for yourself, sign up for a .Mac account right now and have your own iWeb site in minutes.

I got that error as well, Ned, and sent a copy of that page to Chet by e-mail.

Ciao,

Doug

Ned,

It needs a truncated version of the URL. Then, when you successfully enter the name and PW, you can get to the blog page.

Thank you, that works.  Why not make that a live link, Chet, so we don't have to copy and paste?

Chet,

I'll have to see if we can't get by in the next couple of years.  I think we were there in '96 on our way home from the NE tour.  I may even have some pictures somewhere!  VBG

Back
Top Bottom