Mission Complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiefM

I hope everyone is having a great weekend,
KFOR 15 departed Kosovo early Tuesday morning and we arrived in Indiana very early Wednesday morning. I have completed out processing and we are heading to Atlanta tonight !!!!! It will an all night bus ride but worth every minute!!!! Can't wait for a big Prime Rib from Outback and sleep in my bed tomorrow night !!!!

Thanks everyone,
It sure is good to be back, that was the longest 13 months ever. I have been all over the world and there is no where better than the USA.

Welcome back, Chief!  Lord willing, I go wheels up in seven days.  State park reservations made for two days after I get back.  ;D

Welcome home. From one veteran to another, I thank you for your personal sacrifice and that of your family. Love, Laugh, Live, Hooahh!

May Conus live up to the dreams we have while gone.

Welcome back and thanks again.

I have been all over the world and there is no where better than the USA.

So very true - and it's amazing how many people want to turn it into a third world country.

Welcome home.  Time to enjoy OUR country!

ArdraF

From an Old Retired Military man, Welcome home and thank you for your service. Now is the time to get the better half and get on the road and take a long needed vacation with the one you have been serving for. Believe me the ones who served and worried at home are true veterans as well as we are.

Lee

USAF RETIRED

So happy to have you back home with your loved ones.  Thanks so much for your service.  We all owe you much.  Now get on with the rest of your life and love every minute of it.  As one who has served you will have a much better appreciation for it than most.

Daisy

Thanks everyone.
I have been home a little over a week now, getting caught up on all the honeys do's. We have our house under contract to sell in November and getting some of the stuff fixed. The battery in the MH was dead, pulled it out last night and have it on the charger. I hope to get the MH fired up this afternoon.

Hey Chief! Welcome home from a retired USAF Chief (retired 1982) and THANK YOU for your service. Now is the time to see the country you defended.

Back
Top Bottom