MOAB 2014 RV FORUM RALLY, MAY 11-17, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Randy that's a bummer but hope all works out OK. See you and Debbie in December.

Thanks, Jeff. And who knows, maybe we'll see you sooner than that. I know where you live.

Take care Randy, we will surely miss you guys. As for Goofy, I might earn Goofy every once in a while but he always goes home with Daddy.

Thanks, Henry, we'll miss all y'all, too. And I know that Goofy will be well cared for since there are so many framily members with whom he feels comfortable. I'll be following his, and your, escapades right here.

Randy, sorry to hear that you and Debby won't be attending the Moab Rally this year.  I hope all goes well with your surgery/procedure.

We will keep you guys in out thoughts and prayers.

Mike.

And,it looks as if I may be cancelling too... Will know for sure in the next few days. Thar be health issues at the homefront!

Randy / Debbie:

Sorry you won't be in Moab.  With you around, Jan might have left me alone but now who knows?
Maybe he will pick on Henry. . . . .

Glad we got together and shared a bowl of Gumbo in Tucson.  We enjoyed our visit a lot.  Loretta
and I wish you good health real soon.  We will see you guys this fall most likely. . . .

L&L

captsteve said:
And,it looks as if I may be cancelling too... Will know for sure in the next few days. Thar be health issues at the homefront!

Oh no say it's not  so!  Was so looking forward to meeting you.  Hope  news is good!

Betty

Well Betty, It is so. News is not bad but the trip is off. But I will make either Q or Moab next year.  Besides, My Jeep is ready now so I gotta do it!!! lol

Y'all have fun and I will get DW in traveling shape!!

Steve,

Sorry to hear about the health issues but we bounce around between family health issues ourselves. Also sorry we did not get a face to face while we were down at the beach.

Life happens!

Hope to see you both down the road soon!

Kim

captsteve said:
Well Betty, It is so. News is not bad but the trip is off. But I will make either Q or Moab next year.  Besides, My Jeep is ready now so I gotta do it!!! lol

Y'all have fun and I will get DW in traveling shape!!

I'm sorry to see you're not coming to Moab. Perhaps we'll meet next year, I am hoping to make Moab an annual event, even though my wife has decided to stay at home. Four-wheeling is not an adventure for my wife, for Susan it is more like a root canal.

Even though my Jeep will not be 100%, well maybe 40% 30% ready for Moab it will give me a layout of the land so I'll be better prepared in 2015... I started thinking that maybe a new Rubicon might be in my near future. I get in trouble when I start thinking... 8)

Thanks guys!!!

Trina went to the ER with chest pains, After tests, decided a stent was in order. When they did the Angio there was no blockage! So, as it turns out she has an acid errosion issue and will be better in short order.

Pretty good scare though. So we will get her to 100%, pay the med bills and see you next year!!

:) All is good!!!

Mike Z, thanks for the good wishes and we'll miss seeing you guys, too. It's always good to share a laugh and enjoy your family's company.

L&L we really are glad that you stopped for that gumbo a while back. Y'all come back now, y'hear!

PS..good luck with Jan...you'll need it. I was so looking forward to seeing monkey.

Oscar Mike said:
even though my wife has decided to stay at home. Four-wheeling is not an adventure for my wife, for Susan it is more like a root canal.

Did you tell her about the shopping, hiking, eating and sitting by the pool part of the RVForum rally during Moab?  She would not have to go out in the Jeep with you on the rides!  Not everyone  in RVforum rally has an off road capable vehicle so  many activities include other stuff. 

Betty Brewer said:
Did you tell her about the shopping, hiking, eating and sitting by the pool part of the RVForum rally during Moab?  She would not have to go out in the Jeep with you on the rides!  Not everyone  in RVforum rally has an off road capable vehicle so  many activities include other stuff.

I'll be working on her right up to travel day...I am hoping that she'll change her mind before travel day.

Steve, I am sorry to hear of Trina's problems. It looks like it is all going to turn out ok. Please keep us posted and give Trina my love. She is a wonderful lady.

captsteve said:
Thanks guys!!!

Trina went to the ER with chest pains, After tests, decided a stent was in order. When they did the Angio there was no blockage! So, as it turns out she has an acid errosion issue and will be better in short order.

Pretty good scare though. So we will get her to 100%, pay the med bills and see you next year!!

:) All is good!!!

I discovered that I have a hiatal hernia after an episode a year or so ago...thought the end was at hand when the chest pain started. When a fifty something year old man goes into the emergency room with chest pains and insurance, it's an automatic three days in the hospital with a barrage of tests.

I hope Trina gets well soon...

Thanks Tom, Will do!!!

She got her three days in the hole and more tests than a nucular power plant!! lol  I got the bills to prove it!

Unfortunately, since the house has not sold with my "fortune" tied up in it,  I too am having to cancel my reservation for the site #6 from May 11th to the 18th. :'(

This is the 2nd time my plan has been dashed. If you know anyone that would like to reserve that site, have them contact me. I will wait for three weeks before I call Portal.

Frankly, I will have to sell the coach too. . .unless the house sells before June.

I am happy to say that my wife has decided to accompany me to Moab, I promised her that I would not abandon her for the 4x4 trails... ::) and that there is more to Moab than four-wheeling. I am getting jazzed up, this will be our first journey of the year...outside of a trip out to Pahrump.

Does any one know what it sounds like when an elephant passes gas...PAH-RUMP! Sorry, I digressed for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom