MOAB Pre-Rally 2014, Zion and Bryce (Hop-Skip)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Chet,

Glad you can join us. welcome to the group.

See you at HT in December.

ken
currently at Winchester Bay, OR
waiting for the storm this afternoon. High winds, large waves, rain.

I have my confirmation from Ruby's CG, waiting on the other.  I will call if I don't hear from them today.
We will be in attendance for the Hop, Skip & Jump.  We will bring our motorcycle again.  We hope there
are other Bikers in attendance also.  I may have to buy me a bigger Jeep in order to keep up with this
crowd.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  We loved last year.

Larry & Loretta

Larry,

Good news, Welcome to the group.

Updated Rally List

Jerry & Ardra
Kim & Christi
Ken & Sheila
Phil & Doris (Bryce only, at the Inn)
Dave & Nancy
Terry & Betty
Jeff & Sue
Ray & Liza
Don & Mary Ann
Henry & Margaret
Jan & Olga (and Monkey)
Dean & Linda
Randy & Debbie (Zion only)
Chet & Laurie
Larry & Loretta

ken

THE-BigLarry said:
I have my confirmation from Ruby's CG, waiting on the other.  I will call if I don't hear from them today.
We will be in attendance for the Hop, Skip & Jump.  We will bring our motorcycle again.  We hope there
are other Bikers in attendance also.  I may have to buy me a bigger Jeep in order to keep up with this
crowd.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  We loved last year.

Larry & Loretta

So Larry, are you bringing the Jeep as well as the bike?

It depends on if our son is able to go this year or not whether we throw the Ultra in the trailer along with the Jeep, otherwise we probably will just haul the Jeep down to Moab.

Mike.

Yes, I will have the HD in tow.  I have a car dolly now that tows an automobile and has a ramp
for a bike.  It worked flawlessly on our NM trip recently.  Additionally, I hope to buy a Rubicon while
in Tucson this winter, so I may have a newer Jeep in tow and the HD.  See you in Moab.

THE-BigLarry said:
Yes, I will have the HD in tow.  I have a car dolly now that tows an automobile and has a ramp
for a bike.  It worked flawlessly on our NM trip recently.  Additionally, I hope to buy a Rubicon while
in Tucson this winter, so I may have a newer Jeep in tow and the HD.  See you in Moab.

Sounds great.  We are looking forward to Moab again this year. ;D

Mike.

We shortly will be hanging up the keys of our motorhome. When you get in the 80Th's there are other options to get rid of your retirement savings.
However we decided it would be a nice way of personally saying good bye to a lot of framily friends we got to know since we did join the RV forum group 19 years ago by making a last final trip.
Today we received confirmations from Portal, Bryce and Zion for our reservations. So please Ken & Ardra add us to the list of the Hop Skip and Moab list.
More details will follow and take note this trip will not be a final good bye our house will always be open for visitors.

chris & mimi

chrpennings said:
Today we received confirmations from Portal, Bryce and Zion for our reservations.
chris & mimi

Whooooppiiieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty and Terry

Updated Rally List to add Chris and Mimi!

Jerry & Ardra
Kim & Christi
Ken & Sheila
Phil & Doris (Bryce only, at the Inn) cancelled
Dave & Nancy
Terry & Betty
Jeff & Sue
Ray & Liza
Don & Mary Ann
Henry & Margaret
Jan & Olga (and Monkey)
Dean & Linda
Randy & Debbie (Zion only) cancelled
Chet & Laurie cancelled
Larry & Loretta cancelled
Chris and Mimi

We are going to have to cancel our reservations for the Hop-Skip at Zion and Bryce.If anybody would like our reservations before I contact Zion River and Ruby's, send me a PM with your phone # and lets see if we can work out the transfer. However, we will still be going to Moab.

zmotorsports said:
Sounds great.  We are looking forward to Moab again this year. ;D

Mike.

Update, we will leave the Harley at home and flat tow the Jeep only this year.
Issues with trailer/dolly.  Mike, I thought I would let you know so you can make
a decision about bringing yours...

Larry

THE-BigLarry said:
Update, we will leave the Harley at home and flat tow the Jeep only this year.
Issues with trailer/dolly.  Mike, I thought I would let you know so you can make
a decision about bringing yours...

Larry

Larry, thanks for the heads up.  We were on the fence about whether or not we would bring the bike but now it looks like Jared wants to take his Jeep as well so we won't be bringing the bike either.

I am excited to see your new Jeep.

Mike.

Hey Larry:  We'll have our Harley on the back of the motor home for it's annual trek north. 

Glad we will see you Chris and Mimi, sorry it will be the last one. 

Liza

I have formally today cancelled my reservations for the "Hop and Skip".
I am subpoenaed to testify in a court case that is on the docket for May 5.
They have no idea what kind of a 'hostile witness' I am going to be. . .LOL

When I cancelled, both Zion and Bryce RV parks said they had plenty of room.
If things change, we will reinstate our reservation and boogie, boogie, boggidy
toward Utah.

Our Portal Reservation REMAINS IN PLACE.  We WILL see you in MOAB ! ! !  !

We may go Skip and Hop after Moab.  I understand there may be others who
follow this same path.  We may tag along, because we want to see both parks
as well as some friends in St. George UT.

L&L

Well, Big Larry, we're sorry you can't make Hop and Skip but that you'll still be able to join us in Moab.  Just don't be too hostile.  We don't want Loretta to have to bail you out of jail!  ;D See you in Moab.

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom