Montana Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty cool.  I'll be in Big Sky/Bozeman sometime the middle of July and stay for a couple of months.  Love the area and I'll watch the video to get some ideas on where to go.

I'd watch it but things like that seem to take forever to d/l. Constant pauses in the show. Besides, we know where to go to visit dear friends!!! :) :)  See you in a couple of months!!

Two gone rvn said:
Pretty cool.  I'll be in Big Sky/Bozeman sometime the middle of July and stay for a couple of months.  Love the area and I'll watch the video to get some ideas on where to go.

Give us a call when you are here as I am still grounded till I get the back under control.  I am good in the phone book but don't believe any address you may find for us as we hide in plain sight!  :)  I see the Neurosurgeon the end of May for the next step or ??? 

Jim Dick said:
I'd watch it but things like that seem to take forever to d/l. Constant pauses in the show. Besides, we know where to go to visit dear friends!!! :) :)  See you in a couple of months!!

Looks like our trip east is not going to happen as my next appointment with the neurosurgeon is May 30 and not sure what or when something will come of that.    :(

Jim,

Really sorry to hear your spring plans were changed but I was referring to the fact we will be in Yellowstone in a couple of months and a trip to Bozeman will definitely be in the picture. :)

Jim,

Let us know when you get out here and especially if there are mini rallies in or near YP and we will try to make them as we can.

Two gone rvn said:
When we get there I'll give ya a call and see if we can meet.  Maybe we can meet at the Oasis steakhouse for a bite!!  Until then.............

Haven't been there in a while.  We have the Mint Bar & Grill here in town, also a great place to eat.

We went to 4 corners, the intersection of US 191 and Montana 85, and it is all torn up.  "They are making part of MT 85 and US 191 4 lanes so it is a mess and will be most or all of the summer

Construction season is in full swing as about 6 miles of I-90 between Bozeman and Belgrade is being resurfaced but that should be done in a month or so.  Not sure of other construction but check 511 for any traveling in Montana.

Jim,

Must be a continuation of last year's construction on 191. Hopefully it won't be any worse than the previous section.

Jim,

Both MT 85 and 191 from 4 Corners have been in desparate need of improvement for years.  MT 85 will continue for several years till it is all 4 lane.  There will be a section from 4 corners to Belgrade, about 5 miles, that will probably be done sometime  but not this year.

191 will be a problem through the canyon forever I think due to the narrowness of  the canyon and the scenic features.

Jim,

191 through the canyon will probably remain two lanes forever. :) Actually, I think it would be a shame to widen the road as they most likely would destroy the beauty of the canyon. The only problem I've seen with traffic is those that want to do 70 around some of the curves. The speed already seems to be a little high for parts of that road.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubytuesday
Back
Top Bottom