Mouse in our ceiling!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryandWink

Please help me!!  We have a mouse in our ceiling.  We find styrofoam and droppings in all the light fixtures in our ceiling.... any suggestions on what to do ?

Start by setting a few traps in your outside  compartments. Hopefully that was how they entered the wall then the ceiling.

Thank you ...... we?ll try the traps in the compartments!  We have a 2019 Jayco Precept... not sure what type of ceiling it is...

Looking for answers, too. Every winter the mice move in and wreck destruction. This year I bought lockable plastic bins for the pillows and bedding, but they still moved into the vents. When we turn on the fans/air conditioners, it blows mouse droppings, and an occasional mouse out. We use traps and poison, but it's important to check them on a regular basis.

Sibermom said:
Looking for answers, too. Every winter the mice move in and wreck destruction. This year I bought lockable plastic bins for the pillows and bedding, but they still moved into the vents. When we turn on the fans/air conditioners, it blows mouse droppings, and an occasional mouse out. We use traps and poison, but it's important to check them on a regular basis.

Go with a mouse bucket trap and not worry about cleaning it till spring. Use pink antifreeze instead of water.

Rene T said:
Go with a mouse bucket trap and not worry about cleaning it till spring. Use pink antifreeze instead of water.
Absolutely the best method!  Leave it all winter and it can catch multiple mice, and even embalm them for you!

grashley said:
Absolutely the best method!  Leave it all winter and it can catch multiple mice, and even embalm them for you!

When we left for FL last fall, I set my bucket trap in the garage, and I caught around 10 mice.

Back
Top Bottom