Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arcticfox2005

My wife started watching this on the Discovery channel and I watched a couple of episodes with her. I am convinced the whole thing is fiction for the following reasons:

The large box constructed of logs they found in the cavern was core-sampled and carbon dated and supposed to be 500 years old - going back to the Aztecs. However, the logs were not cut to length by an ax, they were obviously cut with a chain saw or equivalent.

The professional geologist they are working with suggested using a drone to do some magnetic scanning - said they could cover many more SQUARE ACRES this way. Really? Square miles, okay. Square meters, okay. Square acres, no such thing. One would expect a professional geologist to know better.

Any input?

My wife started watching this on the Discovery channel and I watched a couple of episodes with her. I am convinced the whole thing is fiction for the following reasons:

The large box constructed of logs they found in the cavern was core-sampled and carbon dated and supposed to be 500 years old - going back to the Aztecs. However, the logs were not cut to length by an ax, they were obviously cut with a chain saw or equivalent.

The professional geologist they are working with suggested using a drone to do some magnetic scanning - said they could cover many more SQUARE ACRES this way. Really? Square miles, okay. Square meters, okay. Square acres, no such thing. One would expect a professional geologist to know better.

Any input?

Hello,
I’ve watched every episode and I’m still not sure. I tell my girlfriend it’s fake. Some of things that happen on the show seem far fetched. I’ve googled it to see what others say and I still can’t find an answer. I guess I keep watching to find out if it is fake or not…

Square acres? So that would be an area unit square...Fourth dimension confirmed! :oops::ROFLMAO:

That's the kind of tripe I would expect from those new ravaging "Discovery" channel series...Gosh, I miss the original MythBusters. At least there was some real science in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom