Name these droppings in my camper....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CCW

So my wife found 3-4 spots of these feces in our camper from the table, to the sofa, to a slide out bed.  Does anyone recognize this or have you seen it in your camper?  They are only about .200 to .300 in diameter.  They have obvious nitrogen deposits in them.  Totally brain stumped.

Attachments

• Z.jpg
    Z.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 134
  • ZZ.jpg
    ZZ.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 95
ah, those are Lincoln Head penny's that you dropped.....

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sorry, I have no idea. 

You said Nitrogen deposits?  What do you mean by that? Like nitrogen gas?

Or do you mean a mineral deposit such as whitish powder lime or something....

The white portion of the feces is nitrogen.  Only certain creatures excrete it but my searches are not yielding anything that looks similar.  I was thinking lizard but everything I find on Google looks nothing like it.  I'm seriously tired of researching poop.

I had a wren fly into mine, and hide... When I finally found it and got it to go out, it left a couple of those... I hope it's not in there, rotting... will be hard to find, until it starts to smell badly... :eek:

;D.  I knew someone would do that.  If not I would have!

It does look like bird droppings.  Not that I'm a scatologist or anything.  But swallows did build a nest right over my front door once so I did see a lot of bird poo.

Dee doo too doo, dee daa daa daa. Doobie doobie doo. A scatologist might know the source of these too!

Bill

Back
Top Bottom